Monday, August 30, 2010

Irregular Heartbeat While Asleep

Library frustration and physical purity

Officially and formally, I can submit my thesis so only in 2 weeks ... however, there were already prepared for me the inner launch! After I had read about for almost 2 months and over again here and there and what about it and noted and researched, so now today for the first time large scale and systematic attempt-books rolling in the library. And after 5 minutes I stunk huge hats again ... So what had happened: has

The theoretical basis for my work ("Boundaries and Beyond") 10bändige an overall series of products. By the catalog search on the PC, I could at least exclude already 6 volumes (limits of the Baroque Theatre in the present, etc.) and then got me so once the signature of 1.Band written out. Because I was naive enough to believe that the remaining volumes would then surely just stand next to each other in Brechtbau shelf. Far from it. But I had to look up any extra tape on the computer and found out so that a tape is in the Department of Germanic, 3 more in the "General" (under the headings of H, T and U), a pre-order only in the UB and could eventually have been 6.Band already ordered by the university, but has not yet arrived, later, but all are anticipation to be somewhere in the Germanic. Although all the volumes were published by the same type, similar in content, all published in 2008 and even have the same design ... but you must put in two buildings divided into 6 different shelves (and where the other four volumes are not interest me, I do not even ...).
Again it all very well organized and structured here in Tübingen ...

And then we went so come by to work with the various theoretical approaches ... and I realized once again that people (and that is to take your word for word), really work up any shit scientific and market can. For just because of its certain Mary Douglas in the 60 human body has taken as a metaphor for society. It then went around the perimeter and around the transitions between different social and political forms of a system whereby one can describe these transitions and boundaries best with the orifices of man.
(Here I am now a short break, so you can imagine all the rest in a "Yuck!")
Physical purity is then compared with the desire for a stable order, the contamination with the fear of instability.
The rest I'm no longer read, because my thoughts were already far eh tails on, if you can not also washed fresh protest against the system and fall into the extent to hippies and punks in this grid. And if someone actually schonmal the "wetland" is interpreted in this light.
If anyone has information on the latter, then they are allowed to be forwarded to me. Otherwise I will not have any other references to bodily orifices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment