Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Car Accident Diagrams

Sudoku goodbye!

4 weeks Sudoku ... but went around faster than I would have thought! Today the 2nd gabs CT and pay cash on the Hand! So now since March first again .. a month in which I can draw no support from home a financially positive monthly balance sheet yeah!

A part of the paper was then immediately replaced in kind, because tomorrow I'm going to do something, what it also was not already in March: Pizza!
In fact, it has become my last week only become aware of how long I have not had more self-baked pizza ... and that I have not missed it actually! So I can give all-clear: Even if I baked about 1 year, about 500 pizzas per month (rough estimate ... were all the possibly even more), no back-addiction and no withdrawal symptoms! What tomorrow Evening will then just happen when I touch the dough and spread on the plate ... you do not know! But I even life to the limit and go like always happy to my limits. Just today I'm also in CT again located quieter than ever before , to name an example!

0 comments:

Post a Comment