Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Traditional Japanese Wedding Congratulations

in Frankfurt in Germany again :-)


Yesterday it was done! Finally I could even go along with Mareile to U2, after she was last summer, even in Brazil. This time we had really cool seats "behind" the stage. But with the 360 it's really cool! 'm Definitely still a slight buzzing in the ears :-) Was absolutely brilliant - even better than Schalke! Instead of "Ultraviolet" they actually play this year "hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me" when Bono is wearing the suit and laser rumspringt with this cool wheel-micro thing. I could listen to the track again after 15 years ago, was for me really amazing! I know it exactly: War time yes, the soundtrack of "Batman Forever" and from then on I was U2 fan






0 comments:

Post a Comment