Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Fell And My Knee Is Numb

playing with fire

There you are! Summer is back and it can be grilled again! Yeah!

this time was directly noted that I had a completely free grill childhood and youth! No joke: we had a big garden ... but no BBQ! And I see my father never make a fire! And I think that really explains it already, so you should ask me any better, but "to fire up the grill just once!" Under no circumstances should this one then please link it with chemical products ... because that is not well.

One need only recall the liquid lighter fluid in the plastic bottle with a parental control lock! With this closure, however, could really open none of those present .. because I put all the blame on the manufacturer. So you have just punched a hole in the bottle ... which is not that stupid. Other hand, was stupid to trust the writing on the bottle, "Spacious and not to spread sparingly over the coals!" Yes, and then the next 10 minutes, first a huge I flame and the international air traffic had to be set above the Hasenbühl because of an ash cloud. (We were fine but after moving the Icelanders in the shoes ... hehe).

also Parafinwürfel and other stuff had been rarely successful, and beautiful glow gabs ne never really. But today, I've surpassed myself! Although I'd still something of this liquid lighter fluid in the rear ... but I've never used it after I used to pine cones! Well actually any other coniferous trees, but you know what I mean. Growing not only in front of the house lots and a fall conveniently at the feet, but the dried yield a great lighter! Coal layer, layer cores, and lit a match can fall into the middle ... running! Although results after quite a lot of ash that can be safely wegfächern but (to Iceland for example) and certainly leaves no taste in paraffin, which have proved both steaks as grilled potatoes! And instead of chemical inferno cozy crackling in the fire.

I'm thrilled! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment