Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Stores Can Get Moccasins For Guys

more worshipers are needed! U2 is

"The first and most important, what I call the county, is the prayer
It is our duty to stand up with prayers, supplication and thanksgiving for all people.
especially for those who govern and those who occupy a high position, that we may live undisturbed in peace and a life that honors God in every respect and credibility in all matters is.
is to pray in this way good and pleases God our Savior,
because he wants all men to be saved and that they know the truth. "

That's what I'm not up myself, but this text is in the Bible in 1 Timothy, Chapter 2, Verse 1-4. Somehow, God is full for some months later that I put up more and more the importance of prayer. He showed me just in the last few weeks always very clear and impressive. Through discussions with others, through books, through whatever.
prayer can do our own not replace it. This much is certain. But if I'm a little self-critical look back on my first year as pastor, then think I most of all: Everything was really good at this time, was always the one where God has intervened and, with its much larger opportunities which has made brilliant. Luther once said (meaning): I have a lot to do today, so I pray all the more. As already what is it clear how important prayer is.
And not because to pray "in itself" would be so important. Prayer is so important because this is our connection to that which nothing is impossible. To God. And makes us in the Bible again and again courage with all that moves us, happy, busy, and so difficult to come to him. Next week we will do as a community in Schalksmühle something pretty cool: Namely, pray for a whole week around the Clock. To this end we are in the process of setting up a prayer room in the parish hall and you can use throughout the week each in 60-minute films to be with God in conversation. Let us have pretty much come up, so this will be a space in which it is easy to begegen God. Let's see if I can in the coming days despatch on photos.
Who is near (or even extra pass will) may, incidentally, very happy to pray with and participate. Just here enter (and then come). And who has a concern, we must pray for that I can anmailen also like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment