Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Broken Nortel 350 Phone

And again a long step closer to the end

Oh, I had not even mentioned? I am now soon be free testing for 2 weeks! The wait for the last Verbal was yes times ne real pain, and just then was the test itself quite a battle. As soon as I free time on an issue could have told more, I was strangled and the conversation was steered into other realms, if not in search of thinner ice.
After an hour of cross-examination then gabs ne 10-minute instruction, but all what I have done something better ... and when I just wanted to ask, is whether I would have passed now since I got my 2.3 ("for a total wars actually not bad, and especially on the empirical field very well") and was allowed to go. Incredibly, this political scientist ...

went So I thought, that I then had my rest now facing. Far from it.

Today I sat namely the dean's office of the German Department at the request for approval of the thesis provide. No, this is not the registration for the thesis ... which is then processed once the request is for approval, which will be but not until sometime in September happened then, because the only person that can do this now first leave. But I do not care anyway because I informally anyway'm much further. Take that, bureaucracy!
But back again: I was sitting in the dean's office and had been completely filled out the appropriate form here. And then there are sentences that you just will not hear: "Oh, I can not find your file at all ... one moment please"



followed by:

"Oh, we had sorted out the right because there's a problem ..."

The problem was that the date was completely illegible on the log to my application in policy. And then she had been surprised in the Dean's Office, because the signature of the examiner came to register for this exam has been made in 2009 ... But now you had I just simply believe that the audit was only 2 weeks. For they had indeed tried to take with my accountant contact, have him get so far no answer. A situation that I can not imagine so. Wait for a response? 3 times to ask? At the university?

Oh, sometimes I'm kinda glad I have such a welcoming attitude ... Or is the cynicism of the phlegm motivation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment