Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Philips Steam Cookers

Christmas Post .. .



... with the announcement that it will continue here
but with some modifications.
My decision also came spontaneously. I just do
what I feel when my mind is telling me to do it, without thinking big.



anything I'll post more commonplace,
but only snippets of text and citations.
There will continue to beautiful photos, I give myself at any rate effort. ;-)
And I will come to no, or hardly,
I just need the time.
The site should become more like a quiet oasis
thought-provoking or "in-the-Go."


When I write now, I post only a maximum of once a week, I limit myself already back on.
So, I write when I have time and Muse! ;-)

And here I have a little fine for the Christmas season for you.
There are 9 minutes, pay off, maybe you have to sit back relaxed in the intermediate days of some peace and can watch, enjoy and you can touch.

Thanks Kevin for this wonderful video!
I wish all readers a Christmas full of love!
Merry Christmas!

Ulrike

0 comments:

Post a Comment