Thursday, December 30, 2010

Clarithromycin Bad Taste In Mouth.

CDs of the year

Since this year is no longer really makes long (previously, the times really a lot longer ... somehow all these new years are nothing more), and I will again features a short musical review dare. And I would now like to present a Top 10 ... But actually I've done to me last year just 7 CDs. The economic crisis and the end of baking pizzas but have just left their mark. ;)

So here's my Top 7 for 2010:

7th Milow - Maybe Next Year (live)
I usually like live albums not so much: We already know the songs, often in somewhat poorer quality, but with enthusiastic female fans shriek. But it is not in Milow: many numbers get live all the difference (see, for example Darkness ahead and behind ) or are good times like twice as long so as to repeat without easy. The concert in Stuttgart was great, and therefore also spent money for this with full conviction. Let's see next on his new album year, the first international after the success be.

6th Wallis Bird - New Boots
The 2.Album living in Mannheim young Irish woman convinced me. Whether she sings about, that loves life to the bone, or the day that Maria died , we believed her. Your voice reminds especially with the live tracks from a young Joe Cocker - with the difference that they can play guitar. And although it has only 9 fingers. And then she turns the guitar to just simply, if the left hand is not equipped. And who cares will know that the sides are deep down just once and not at the top. At least not me.

5th Philipp Poisel - Up to Toulouse
long time, I was torn from the young Stuttgart: one beautiful song writing, on the other hand, the voice. Then came the first single and I thought: How can a man endure? And frankly I really do not know why but then I finally heard the entire album pure and it has ignited . As he sings in a cracked voice, accompanied by NER rather simple melody on the piano, just that there are no other except of one. Or then he sends a greeting from Toulouse, in Marseille it be okay, or it appears elsewhere in French waters ...
and somehow grabbed me yet.

4th Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
And suddenly there were banjos, mandolins and Dobros heard on the Hasenbühl! might think Not so suitable for families as the band name, the boys from England made a rather quiet album that you in the right place but can turn up but according to let them know it all: I REALLY FUCKED IT UP THIS TIME, didn ' T I MY DEAR? And yeah, never mind that 3 of max. four roommates have felt last year disrupted by a certain F-word. As I sigh but no longer does. Because the lyrics on this album I find great cinema: As the winter winds with litter London lonely hearts ...

third Robert Francis - Before Night Fall
Milow The concert also had a support act. Some loyal readers may remember from my former report. His songs about beetles emerge in June to hear (or perhaps in May?) Is best not before but after sunset. And a glass of wine is not wrong. The good Robert was then that the only Americans among my new CD, along with Belgium, Ireland, England and what is just now only: Germany.

second Gisbert zu Knyphausen - Hurrah! Hurrah! So not.
Not only because he played in the pouring rain in Tübingen in the marketplace, but because he has finished in the meantime a first-class 2.Album! As he tells of the port of Hamburg on hot summer nights (I already mentioned it in the summer), of a strange light, rotten wood, ghosts and highway rest areas. And of course, that the melancholy to fuck the knee. Actually, I was never a friend of the trumpet, but what the doing, at the end of his "Do not turn around" ... Hurrah! Hurrah! For me, rediscovered 2010!

first We are heroes - Take me home
tried and tested on the number 1 But just because they once again new sides of themselves have sought and found. Because they have really got something to brought home: the emotional depths Swinger sex (with no F-word, they come from!), Coma patients, playwright; ne good mix of happy and quick and thoughtful quiet. An album that you should still listen 2 to 3 times before you drop a verdict. And I like it.


That's it! The first CD for next year, I've already ordered (ne Irish band for a change again). ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment