Monday, September 20, 2010

Nerfgun Birthday Party

Shrink wrapped

So I just got a sweat modeled on the human body gel get smeared on the head!

No, not because of the good smell, but of course, for purely scientific purposes. For as I continue to believe in volunteers salaries above water, there were times today a reading study in which my brain waves were measured. And so modern technology today is, you need to be still holed ne bathing cap and flashing many electrodes. And of course, reduce this welding gel to the resistance. And strangely enough electrodes behind the ears and nose, of course, wrapped and beautiful. And then read countless sentences without batting an eyelash. Because only a single eye blink, or the electrical impulse behind it disturbs, even the whole encephalogram.

But I was told that the first EEG was always the hardest. And I was blessed because I am apparently particularly well suited to have to record my brain waves! And that would have two reasons: on the one hand, possessed my scalp a good base resistance! On the other hand ... yes, maybe it was already suspected: Because I'm sitting still for hours so silent! Yeah! I can not just lie still, but sit still! I fear if this keeps up, all I have no other choice but in the end to pursue a career as an administrative employee ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment