Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gallbladder Polyps With Fatty Liver Disease

Tübingen summer

Tübingen is from mid July to mid-September already very strange.

I went last week but the morning on the way to the library through the park and on the lawn in a big circle there are countless make senior probably something like gymnastics. And around it are a number of women with prams and watch it.
very bizarre kind of ... and I'm still not sure if this is not but should be a surreal art experiment.

The library will be built as well, so more than usual everywhere Dust walls, half the size of the course times indicated. And the other day when I wanted to pick up a pre-order book, I fell accidentally on the wrong side of the dust wall, which I had noticed after a few steps, because no shelves more came.

And then I have currently, no matter how strange stuff to read about borders in emerging areas and inconsistent transition states liminal figures. After a week had

thesis directly I would enjoy a holiday ... oh man

0 comments:

Post a Comment