Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Raven Riley Currently Dating

Welcome to the club

New Job! Yeah! Relatively spontaneously, I've just reported to me since NEN posted up, and 2 days later I was then already begin in the cafeteria in the clubhouse!
The Facts: 33% higher hourly wages (compared to last, once already elevated level). That is my responsibility now dishes and drinks bottles around the area and must wait 3 machines and make up fresh coffee beans.
4 times a week I get up there now and February so early at 9am on the mat ... and when I subsequently go to the library next door, I caught on average probably still early to work on the thesis. So what you want more.
And I get coffee now for free. And cakes, and cookies and now and then sometimes a packet of cream cheese. And who knows what drops the whole story. ^ ^
Otherwise
is my first impression is quite positive. But the fact of how many students drink morning at 10am has her first beer worried me a little. '° _ °

And may all sit up waiting for new releases from me! ever was heard of the Yearbook of the new poem ? It need not be. I have previously not. And the publisher is also a wneig questionable. But I am still times-free-advertised with one of my works (not new, but a new version) ... and have been taken. Since then, I get now constantly post that I did the 1000 side Schmöker now but must also establish itself and it must have at least 10 times to give away.
I mean, even with my new job working for hours but I do not long to be still all that I read yourself? pff ...
Therefore: you bought not either. I've always denied them. Except of course the fame of my name (with year of birth) it says on one page. But if you see lying around that thing somewhere in ner bookstore: new items in any case, I look up and are extremely excited!
And apparently the band is also in Washington and Vienna, in France and Switzerland, and what I want to know where else Nationalibliotheken. So if you're up there watching and you are feeling bored, you can even sometimes try to look me.
Oh, and by the way you can apply to the website of this publisher already again in 2011. If you also want to specify somewhere with ner publication ... only. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment