Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting Eye Brows Done And Tanning

Super Important! All clear! Sorry!



I have probably 4 or 5 girls wrongly accused. Girls who are loud statement of a person concerned who has emailed me this morning to a Nähtreff and happy like me and you participate in sweepstakes.
I do not know how I can make amends and ask the pupils to apologize!

I know some of you have stopped recently because of their draw this anonymous entries, some of the girls have simply taken out of their Lostopf because they also linked the appeared dubious, unjustified?!
So I am also glad, on behalf of all, can clear up this matter.
check Ultimately, however, any self, what it is coherent.
Because there were only suspicions without evidence.

It may be that I still modify some, but to me it was important to post this as soon as possible!

Greetings
to become smarter
Ulrike

The post of yesterday was deleted at the request of those concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment