Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pine Wood Derby Car Block Dimensions

farewell! Goodbye!

Addendum, 11/14/2010

Tomorrow we have an indefinite time no Internet.
The announcement of the winners of my drawing can be delayed so!
________________________________

Slowly but surely I retire from the blogger world.
I wanted to announce my resignation until after the lottery, but somehow it had to get out.
My decision was sudden, but very powerful.
The raffle will run from cozy, the winners will be announced.
The Ginkgo seeds are shipped as promised. I will contact you when the time comes.


I have here abated enough. ;-)
The reason why I stop?
I want to dedicate my time other things, things that are close to my heart.
There are things that are on for a long time, and I know that I am to be addressed.
painting, singing, doing everything again for my body ...
I wanted to get involved everywhere here and have spent more time in front of the PC, I lost in the beautiful virtual world. ;-)


course, the time was fine with you!
I have many nice People know. :-)
I know some will regret it, maybe, but I'm not from the world.
I wish

your
Ulrike

0 comments:

Post a Comment