Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is It Illegal To Buy Otf Knives



try his luck in the rearing of ginkgo sapling?


This year, the trees that grow here very close to the central reservation of a road, again fully loaded with fruit.
have in recent years, I collected seeds in winter and raised from small ginkgo tree.


I suggest as long as supplies last and I feel like that I send each of 5 seeds.
packaging and postage I would like to get reimbursed, the seeds themselves cost nothing.
Keimungsgarantie No, not even sure that I can send any at all, maybe someone before me has been collecting all away ;-), you never know!
And it is February and March, when I place the seeds.
But you can register here by the comment, who is interested.



Gingo Biloba

This tree leaf, entrusted to the east
my garden
there to secret meaning,
What's built in the know.

it is a living being,
has divided itself?
there are two who have decided,
That they should be as one?

the answer to such questions
I found the right answer.
Do not you feel my songs,
that I am one and double?

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 1815


interesting on their Ginkgo found here and here .

Unfortunately I have not a garden, but the culture succeeds wonderfully in the potty.
the first winter to be brought inside the young trees, nor tolerate any frost.


get in the fall, the leaves are a beautiful yellow color.
These yellow fine specimens I have with my parents, to whom I gave a little tree, photographed. The colder climate they seem to get better than that (in summer) are so hot city air.

click on picture to enlarge it, it has become very nice and sharp.

I wish you a good start into the new week!
Greetings

Ulrike

0 comments:

Post a Comment