Friday, March 12, 2010

How Long Will The Canning A Product

for 48 hours ...

... then we go into the South. First to Frankfurt airport, then nonstop to Sao Paulo, about 6 hours later, then stay on with the aircraft and Curitiba to Londrina. There I meet up after about 26 hours on my last tour Mareile again :-)
now - as short before - I'm quite excited. 'm Still the solution of 25 February in the head, since I last through the days and accompanied with.
"The Lord will send his angel with you and give grace to your journey."
(1 Exodus 24.40)
This gave me some really taken right from the outset, the fear of technical glitches, missed connecting flights and so on. I'm still excited enough. My first transatlantic flight! Portuguese alone and without a word to. But that alone does God allow me fortunately not yet fly :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment