Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How To Make Volleyball Hair Bows

play me a song of spring on Friehofstor

you thought well, as you would have with a lot of good word, since we are the thoughtful
shame, anger, hatred, anger forget ...
you thought well, when we were sweet wine and Fruits brought
Since we had eaten how deluded the Kriechervolk ...

in the dust!
And all the lies will be your last words
in the dust!

presented in this dark crypt down all the dreams I once hid
you flesh and blood for more than just stories, songs
Yet art and dreams have long predation for the blind masses
In Our signs, they live for everything we hate

lies in this dark crypt of the belief in the world buried
you grab slobbering, to refresh himself on what we loved,
you drool dark verses violate any true dream awake
gallows twilight attach them to every tree ...

In this dark crypt we dwell in silent anger
schindend us no further in order to cure the ills of other
happy that we have nothing but the desire burneth here binds
And the hope remains that those in search of honest , we find

rust is build on a cold iron gate of the old grave stone garden
veil forsaken spider webs dress thorn trees
dew of burial site sits in the sticky, soft silk
dark fruit is dull on moss, sow the roots bad dreams
Only a faint fog lights, the moon lost dunst'ge
rock cathedrals stand rough and without gloss up
Ivy eats the dead lights, stalling the crosses that cover the graves
find me and play me a song of spring at the cemetery gate
- Nocturnus, play me love a spring song at the Friedhostor

I this text, especially the last line has my eye.
What can this be said?
I think everyone has their own interpretation of such a text and that makes him more interesting.
How I would like to express myself in artistic ways similar to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment